Some things all bloggers should know 🙂
There is something that I believe has been overlooked in the Blogger Community. The Blogger Personality. What key role does Personality play in the success of a blog? We’ll get to that shortly.
I want to mention a few Blogs I see as Successful. Before I do, do not confuse large numbers of Followers with success. Once you do that you head down a path that leads to a never to be satisfying Blog World experience.
- People Follow you Hoping you will Follow them.
- People stop reading your work and just don’t stop Following you.
- People aren’t really part of your Blog World except for a number.
- If numbers and not activity are your idea of success, then be prepared for some anxiety.
Let’s then define Blog Success. I see Blog Success as a Blog that;
- Keeps its Readers coming back for more.
- Keeps its Readers entertained.
- Keeps its…
View original post 1,059 more words